Sustainability Management System
Yapı Kredi has initiated the Sustainability Management System project to ensure that all its activities are in compliance with the principles of sustainability, and to shape its corporate governance structure in accordance with these principles. As part of the project, Yapı Kredi has developed sustainability strategy and policies, and determined the management method for its material sustainability issues. It has also established procedures to follow, developed the tools and documentation necessary for the management method, and defined roles and responsibilities concerning these procedures. Distance and classroom training programs has been developed for both raising general awareness among employees about sustainability and improving the capacities of units that will play a role within the system. The Sustainability Management System was fully put into practice after the completion of the training programs.
The system’s structure is given in detail in the chart below.
* Click here for a list of all Corporate Policies.
- Disclosure Policy
- Environmental and Social Policy
- Code of Ethics and Business Conduct
- Human Rights Statement
- Occupational Health and Safety Policy
- Bribery and Anti-Corruption Policy
- Responsible Procurement Policy
- Responsible Lending Statement
- Policy on Prevention of Laundering Proceeds of Crime and Financing of Terrorism
- Compensation Policy
- Remuneration Policy
- Statement on Whistleblowing