Provides macroeconomic forecasts for Koc Financial Services, engages in economic research of high caliber and distributes these to a large reader base so as to create the maximum recognition possible for the Yapi Kredi brand.
This mission is performed by the following activities:
- Producing and updating macroeconomic forecast for KFS,
- Producing high caliber semi-academic research which attract internal and external interest using innovative and/or cutting edge modeling technology
- Providing daily and weekly reports to intra-bank readers and existing/potential clients
- Producing irregular notes that contribute to the understanding of the current or forecasting of future economic activity
- Issuing short assessment notes after data releases,
- Providing economic data to selected corporate/commercial/private banking customers based on the approval of the Top Management,
- Representation of YK/UCI institutions in meetings/conferences held at home or abroad whereby economic research undertaken by Economic Research are presented
- Meeting demands for briefings or detailed analyses coming from public and private institutions at home or from abroad to the best of the Department’s capability.
Weekly papers that summarize and comment on the Turkish economy and political environment, prepared by Yapi Kredi Economic Research
Occasional Macro Notes are non-periodic publications on various research subjects prepared by Yapi Kredi Economic Research. Main objectives are; to propose new approaches, to provide different perspectives and/or to conduct supplementary analyses regarding the economic/financial issues. While the scope of analyses is limited compared to that of an average discussion paper, exploratory aspects are in the forefront.
Macro Briefs prepared by the Yapi Kredi Economic Research are short assesment pieces published upon announcement of basic macroeconomic indicators providing necessary details and possible trends in those indicators in a nutshell.
Quarterly reports on economic, politic and financial developments focusing Central and Eastern Europe-including Turkey, prepared by UCI New Europe Research Network
Central and Eastern Europe focused reports on various subjects concerning economic and financial environment, prepared by UCI New Europe Research Network