Yapi Kredi is one of the largest banks in Turkey with a network of more than 842 branches all over the country. As a result of its large number of customers and its commitment to the Turkish market, Yapi Kredi is one of the first Turkish banks to establish correspondent banking relationships with a large number of financial institutions and to perform foreign business.
- Financial situation of the foreign banks is analyzed and credit proposals are made.
- Problems regarding trade finance are solved.
- The international trade flow of the Bank is monitored by routing specific export and import transactions to correspondent banks and by taking an active role in pricing these transactions.
- Every kind of support is given according to the needs of the management and the correspondent banks.
- Financial reports, announcements, economic reports and presentations are delivered to correspondent banks in order to keep them updated about the Bank and Turkish economic and political environment.